Wednesday, September 10, 2014

KC Golf Meeting Thursday

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brothers,
 
The last Golf Meeting of 2014 (actually we shouldn't say that since there will most likely be a recap meeting) will be this Thursday 9/11 at 7pm in the PARISH CENTER.
 
The final touches will be wrapped up for this Saturday's (9/13) tournament.  Don't miss out on one of the top 1000 meetings of the year!  Meeting critics alike have been universal with their praised. . . . Bill exclaimed "Did you say free "refreshments" and pretzels?? " . . .  Doug asked "Do you think they will listen to me if I get a Highlander?" . . . Nick added "Is this the meeting for the Hawaiian cruise?" . . .  Bob cried out " Another meeting – oh Boy, I'll come if I can ride my bike !" . . .  Richard inquired "How many spreadsheets should I bring"   . . .  Dennis shrieked "Happy Dance" . . .   and Tom explained "I think we can eliminate the actual golfers with a virtual game" . . . and the list of rave reviews goes on and on.
 
Come see what everyone is talking about!
 
Vivat Jesus!
Knights of Columbus
Corpus Christi Council #10062




-->