Sunday, October 27, 2013

BIG THANKS

A HUGE THANK YOU to my Brother Knights, to St. Gerard Circle, to RE Youth Group, to the Altar Guild, to Ladies Sodality and to any who donated time, talent, and treasure to make our first parish Oktoberfest FAMILY Festival a big success!!!  Although the finances have yet to be settled, it looks like we did make a few thousand above expenses to contribute to the parish parking lot project.
 
I would be greatly remiss if I did not thank a few who went well above the call of duty in terms of their contributions (I failed to publicly thank you last night in front of the group and for that I also owe an apology). So a special THANK YOU to the Dave Rak-Kinonen family, George, Myra and Robert Gonzales, Pete Hofmann, Hans and Franz (also known as John Armstrong and Greg Miztka), Jim Hunt, Tom Kato, Bill Steinkemper, Rob and Lisa Abeln, Dennis and Judy Wagner, Bill Drummey, Richard and Edna Armanini, Nick Lozzi, Jim McGrath, Bernis and Carol Hageman, Maureen Pass, Dee Gordon, Bonnie Vance, Maria Tari, Antonio and Andrew Rivas, Bob and Eileen LaCroix, Julie Carlberg, Ellen Abbadessa, Doug McCarty, Wayne Conway, and or course Fr. Hormann and Fr. Rafael.  I am sure my addled mind missed a number of heros but I wish you all a great thank you.
God has bless Corpus Christi with a great body of talent, vested in some very wonderful people.
 
May God Bless you as we go into the Holiday Season and always!!!
 
Dennis Sullivan
Grand Knight, Council 10062
Corpus Christi Catholic Church
Ph: 480-201-5556