Monday, August 5, 2013

Knights Night at the Ballpark - 8-31

Brothers,

    Attached is a flyer regarding the annual Knights Night at the Ballpark - this event helps Special Olympics and our council charities.

    This event is for FAMILIES and FRIENDS and fellow PARISHIONERS of all ages and can be a great recruiting event for future members.
    The council must place its ticket order by 8/16.  On behalf of the council I can place the order BUT I MUST HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
    As noted in the flyer, tickets are for two price ranges and are discounted for our group.
             $28 for lower level (Reg $39) or $13 for upper level (reg $21).
    Note - a few of you have "verbally" reserved tickets from me...I ask you to send me an e-mail so I can make sure that I don't miss ( forget) any of your requests.
    The council has committed to 10 tickets minimum but we should get 25 - 30 attendees for this great event.
Great price, great event and great game!!!
Remember - to become "Council of the Year" we need to exceed our member recruitment goal  - thus we need 2 new members per month.
Vivat Jesus,
Dennis Sullivan

READ FLYER