Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Council planning meeting and Knights Night at the Ballpark - final reminder

Brothers,
    Our monthly council planning meeting is scheduled for Thursday 8/15 at 7:00PM – I missed Knights Kids on most recent e-mail!
 
Also – Thursdsay is the last day for me to receive your e-mail or written note for baseball tickets for the Knights Night at the Ballpark which takes place on Sat 8/31.  I MUST RECEIVE AN E-MAIL OR WRITTEN NOTE FROM YOU BEFORE I PLACE THE ORDER BECAUSE I AM QUITE FORGETFUL. Lower level - $28 per ticket and upper level $13 per ticket.  This event is not just for Knights…family, friends neighbors etc…benefit is for Special Olympics. Make checks payable to Knights of Columbus, Council 10062.
 
Vivat Jesus,
 
Dennis Sullivan
Grand Knight, Council 10062
Corpus Christi Catholic Church
Ph: 480-201-5556